Saturday, June 11, 2005

Day11

June 11, 2005

The off day.

Today was filled with a lot of nothingness. I slept late and went over and let them know I’d be staying another night. Before lunch I went over to the grocery store and picked up an ace bandage, more Ibuprofen, and Off! I spent a lot of time icing down the knee and letting it rest.

I’m feeling pretty good about getting back on the road tomorrow. The plan is to get up early and start moving a while before I get on the bike so it the legs can warm up a bit. I also want to get on the road with plenty of time to get over to Riggins, 39 miles away. I’m going to take it easy for the next couple of days or so, just kinda start from ground zero. I have a few big climbs this week, so it’ll be interesting getting over those.

Thanks again to everyone who is sharing this journey and showering me with support and prayer. I’ve enjoyed sharing it and been blessed by all the great words of encouragement. So, thank you!

Since there was no new territory to show, I thought I’d share a few other pictures of the trip so far. So here they are – enjoy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home